Large financial services firm in NYC needs:
Senior Tandem Application Developer
- provide support and to participate in development on our legacy HP NonStop Tandem system.
- coordinating and implementing data conversions from our legacy systems;
- troubleshooting and correcting production programming issues and performing rewrites and enhancements of production code.
- minimum 3 years experience Team/Project Leader experience and ability to manage development
- Experience in data transfers and application conversions
- Application languages - extensive working knowledge of as many of the following languages as possible
- TAL - Tandems native language (this is crucial) - minimum 5years
- FORTRAN - Most of our older legacy code is written in Fortran - minimum 5years
- C - A much smaller portion of our code is written in C - minimum 3years
- SCOBOLX - Tandem's COBOL, screen COBOL used to create data interfaces - minimum 3years * Pathway Interface - Dual applications used to view and update Tandem data - minimum 3years
- TACL Macros - Functions used to provide shortcuts and use aliases in applications and utilities - minimum 2years
- Knowledge of financial evaluations and terminology is a definite advantage
Please email your resume in WORD format and current base salary requirements ASAP