As the first dedicated Senior Talent Sourcer, you’ll join a Talent Acquisition team that puts candidate experience above all else. This is an exciting opportunity to be the first sourcer and spread your wings to build up our sourcing muscle and expertise. We place high value on hiring candidates that we’ve sourced, so your opportunity to make an impact on our growing team is outstanding.
This is a full-time, remote position.
About the Role:
- You’ll build and execute sourcing strategies to find excellent talent through researching, networking, internet searches, and other creative methods you know about. You’ll leverage your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks to attract and engage talent.
- A big piece of the role will be sourcing and identifying passive candidates in order to build a pipeline of high potential talent that you’ll be able to quickly pull together and share with our recruiters to efficiently fill high demand roles.
- You’ll be a valued partner to our recruiters and hiring managers and help them understand how the requirements of the role map to the market and fit into our organization.
- Your priority will be identifying great candidates for harder to fill and high value roles. For example, you might help us identify our first Sales Engineer, provide leads to fill an executive leadership role, or help us understand the landscape for data scientists.
- In addition to a passion for researching people and profiles, you’ll also understand market trends, company behaviors, and talent mapping. We’ll trust you to have your finger on the pulse of the candidate landscape and share your opinions along the way.
- You’ll also track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of your sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed.
- You are a curious person by nature and love digging deep to find great talent or uncover a new way to do something.
- You’ve been a sourcer before in the tech space and have a proven track record of finding amazing talent for SaaS companies. But more than that, you truly love sourcing and spending hours deep in the hunt for great people.
- You geek out about data, organization, and tools, and can effectively share what you know and how you know it
- You are genuinely invested in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and all of your sourcing work is through this lens. You understand that diverse teams are more successful and are constantly thinking about how to make your candidate pool more diverse.
- You love creative approaches to sourcing and finding great talent — you’re at home in LinkedIn but go beyond that channel to build your pipelines.
- Experience using Lever(ATS), Gem(CRM), LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, and you have other tricks up your sleeve to share.
- You believe remote teams are the future of work, or are at least curious about being part of a remote-first team. It’s a bonus if you have experience working with and hiring for remote teams.
Who You'll Work With:
- Our Hiring Managers — you’ll support our HMs from all areas of the business with a particular focus on our harder to fill roles.
Competitive salary - Our salary formula is public to all employees (but doesn't divulge your specific salary) and we update it at least once per year. Your salary is the same no matter where you live. Our goal is to pay at or above the market rate of a US-based tech hub like Boston or Seattle.
Health and dental insurance - We cover you and your family's health/dental insurance 100%. If you are based in the US, we'll cover you on our Aetna policy. If you're based outside the US, we'll reimburse your out-of-pocket health and dental insurance costs.