Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist performs full life-cycle recruitment for managerial, professional, technical, and non-exempt recruiting for the U.S. and Canada. Partner with line managers to develop candidate sourcing strategies to deliver diverse qualified candidate pools. This position will ensure sourcing strategies, methodology and processes are aligned with business requirements and overall company policy.
- Responsible for driving and managing the full life-cycle recruitment process including writing job descriptions, talent acquisition, sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating interviews and managing the offer process
- Partners with corporate and facility operations to ensure alignment between recruiting needs and recruiting strategy
- Develops and maintains strong partnerships with business leaders, HR team and line managers.
- Utilize creative and proactive techniques (strategic and tactical) that lend to the success of talent acquisition
- Identifies creative cost effective methods for sourcing candidates
- Provides guidance and recommendations to hiring managers/teams to ensure effective interviewing and selection process
- Oversee pre-employment requirements (e.g. background checks including reference checks, drug screening, etc.) ensuring compliance and accurate applicant tracking flow records.
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or other related field
- 5 plus years prior high volume recruiting experience with demonstrated success in sourcing and hiring hourly and salaried positions
- Strong sourcing, screening and client/candidate management skills required
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated recruiting experience in a multi-function environment with the ability to manage multiple/competing priorities
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to be successful in a fast pace environment
- Strong attention to detail required with the ability to work with confidential information
- Demonstrated ability in building effective work relationships and influencing decision makers
- Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to achieving individual and team objectives
- Flexibility with the ability to adjust and refocus priorities based on changing business needs
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; prior experience with applicant tracking systems is required
- Demonstrated success sourcing candidates via LinkedInRecruiter, Glassdoor, Twitter and niche job boards
- Approximate travelrequired is 10%
- Position will be required to have the flexibility to cover multiple time zones.