Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Location: Remote - Chicago, IL preferred
Join our team
Centric Consulting is a management consulting firm that guides clients in the search for answers to complex digital, business and technology problems. We help clients conquer change, optimize processes, elevate technology, and best compete in a digital world. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. Headquartered in Ohio, with locations across the country and India, Centric has earned annual recognition by Forbes as one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms since 2016. Visit our website to learn more.
Our National Talent Acquisition Team values our employees, empowers them to do great work, and allows them to find balance in the office and in life. Our team is constantly collaborating to ensure we are hiring fresh talent and implementing new tools into our hiring process. We're looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team, directly supporting our Chicago location. Come join us and be the expert in delivering a pipeline of quality talent that reflects the local community.
In this role, you will:
You are an adaptable, highly motivated and naturally curious individual who loves the challenge of finding exceptional talent. You thrive on identifying, engaging with and activating top candidates in the market. Your success will be determined by your ability to successfully prioritize, work against timelines, demonstrate the ability to hit benchmarks, and meet customer SLAs. You thrive in an innovative, fun, fast-paced/fluid, "roll up your sleeves" environment. Come join us and be the expert in delivering a pipeline of quality talent that reflects our local communities.
- Main TA point person for local Chicago team implement recruiting strategies to ensure a full talent pipeline. This includes sourcing and managing diverse candidate pipelines, with active and passive candidates, by utilizing e-recruitment tools, including but not limited to Taleo, LinkedIn Recruiter, university sourcing, and social & digital media channels.
- Oversee the TA process for the local Operating Group while working closely with the Regional Team Lead to solution and/or resolve any issues
- Collaborate with the Partners, AMs, LSOLs, and TA regarding TA issues
- Recommend suggestions on ways to improve TA processes, metrics, and quality with local TA Specialists
- Provide day-to-day support and coaching for local TA Specialists
- Represent TA with local leadership meetings and share local market trends, metrics, best practices, etc..
- Maintain a deep and current knowledge of the local candidate market
- In conjunction with the overal National Talent Acquisition Team, help define interview questions and processes appropriately tailored to the local Operating Group.
- Encourage and foster a professional, supportive, and collaborative team environment
- Source, s creen and evaluate candidates for a variety of roles and at different levels, including phone/video interviews.
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline.
- Provide professional and responsive communications to stakeholders in the recruiting process.
- Write and maintain accurate job postings.
- Take proactive and innovative approaches to recruiting and filling the talent pipeline. Identify effective ways to attract passive candidates and sources for marketing open positions. Creatively uses social media platforms to attract new talent, ensure high visibility of career opportunities and promote the Centric brand.
- Work with Recruiting Coordinator as necessary to manage the talent acquisition process using Taleo ATS and ensures workflows are updated.
- Contribute to a cohesive, supportive team environment
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 6+ required in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding. Understand selection methods and techniques.
- Experience utilizing a mix of innovative sourcing techniques and tools that attract high-quality, passive candidates.
- Experience with progressive recruitment technology, social media, networks and professional platforms.
- Strong sourcing skills - ability to use multiple search platforms including (but not limited to) LinkedIn, Google, Indeed, Hiretual etc.
- Customer Focus
- Local Chicago Talent Acquisition experience
- Exceptional collaboration, relationship, and consultative skills with success in fostering long term relationships and partnerships with internal teams and candidates.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with high attention to detail.
- Hands on experience in leveraging applicant tracking systems, Taleo preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship Management
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and quick to adapt to changing requirements in a high volume environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture - Our people make us different. We have highly talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of disciplines - who are eager to learn from you and share their own expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each other. Don't take our word for it - check us out on Glassdoor , Facebook , Twitter or Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us unique.
- Impact - We think of ourselves as a big company with a small company feel - a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences - We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It's at the root of who we are as a firm and why we're here .
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging - We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a culture where all people feel like they belong and are respected and valued regardless of who they are, where they are from, and what experiences they've had. We believe a Centric Together work environment is essential to what we do.
- Innovation - We value passion, determination, perseverance and innovation . We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good - We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvement in community improvement projects .