Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
We are seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter to design and execute on a variety of recruiting strategies and campaigns. The primary focus of this position is to hire top-notch Sales talent into Gallagher Benefit Services production roles..
- Fully own and manage a full life cycle, requisition workload within Sales
- Proven passive recruiting experience either in an agency or recruitment outsourcing environment preferred. Corporate experience preferred.
- Build and maintain a network of potential passive and active candidates through pro-active labor market and industry research and on-going relationship management.
- Responsible for scanning the marketplace for trends and obtaining information on competitive positioning. May make recommendations regarding how this information could affect hiring plans and/or sourcing strategies
- Responsible for mastering the use of recruiting tools and technologies (Taleo, LinkedIn, etc.) to remain at the forefront of talent acquisition. Research and recommend the use of other vendors that may improve the effectiveness of recruiting and/or sourcing activities.
- Experience working with assessments preferred as you may provide testing or manage the rollout of a new tool or technology to the field
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers through proactive scheduling of meetings and phone contact, take detailed job specifications, understand the hiring community's core business and apply best practice customer service procedures.
- Effectively tell the Gallagher story and articulate the value proposition along with describing a compelling career path and compensation potential for sales talent
Bachelor’s degree and/or 5-7 years of recruiting experience required
- · Insurance, Employee Benefits, Management Consulting, Sales, or comparable professional service industry required
- · Successful and proven passive recruiting experience in a high volume, consultative environment
- · Detail oriented, high level of accuracy in work product, with exemplary organizational skills, and track record of consistently meeting commitments
- · Balanced, strategic thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, and be able to deal effectively with ambiguity and constant change
- · Highly flexible, self-starter, proactive, responsive, resourceful, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- · Relevant recruiting project management and implementation skills
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.