Position Summary: Join a growing business and a forward looking team! Are you passionate about candidate care and forging great relationships? Are you looking for a partnering relationship to advise our managers and leaders to find top talent? Our Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will manage and advise the full life cycle professional talent acquisition process to attract and retain the highest qualified candidates. This position partners with HR Managers and Hiring Managers to support and drive Swagelok’s internal and external talent acquisition needs for our professional workforce.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with Corporate and Division Leadership and Human Resources to effectively plan and execute recruiting processes that support achievement of strategic business objectives.
- Develop strategies to ensure opportunities to distinguish the company in the marketplace in order to attract talent, maintain diversity and broaden the reach for hiring great talent.
- Recommend and install processes and tools that streamline and improve the overall effectiveness of Talent Acquisition while focusing on exceptional candidate experience.
- Create innovative approaches for developing a pipeline of high quality candidates across business lines.
- Develop and implement strategy that increases HRG/hiring manager recruiting capabilities through improved position profiles, marketplace knowledge, candidate feedback and selection decision-making.
- Bring innovative processes and new ideas on strategy and process for identifying, evaluating, developing and implementing industry best practices and tools.
- Implement Employment Branding Strategies to attract and cultivate passive job seekers. Stays current and participates in the professional community through industry groups, technical affiliations, or strategic interactions with vendors.
- Conduct behavioral phone screens, determine eligibility, recommend candidates for movement through the interview process with special attention to candidate care and candidate experience.
- Establish metrics appropriate to gauge the effectiveness of talent acquisition, beyond the traditional time-to-fill and cost per hire.
- Participate in corporate projects as needed.
Required Education and Work Experience:
BA/BS degree required
- 7-10+ years of corporate recruiting experience in corporate and/or manufacturing setting, including full life cycle recruitment for multiple business disciplines
- Demonstrated experience recruiting at all organizational levels, including executives
- Demonstrated experience with proactively sourcing candidates via internet, networking, database mining, social media and cold calling.
- Effective interviewing skills and familiarity with various employment selection processes
- Proficiency in use of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge/experience with “best practice” recruiting programs/initiatives
- Strong ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Strategic thinking
- Systems thinking – global perspective
- Customer focused
- Detail oriented
- Sense of urgency in all aspects of work
- Business acumen
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data
Achievement, Initiative, Service Orientation, Teamwork and Collaboration, Organizational Awareness and Business Acumen
Working Conditions and/or Physical Requirements:
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.