The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is a full life cycle recruitment position responsible for partnering with Hiring Managers and HR to identify, attract and acquire top talent to support Galderma’s organizational needs. This position is accountable for sourcing and screening candidates, while providing a best-in-class experience and sharing our employer brand proposition.
- Full execution of the recruitment process including requisition approval, job posting, candidate sourcing, interviewing and interview coordination, communication with candidates and hiring managers, offer and negotiation, background check initiation and employee pre-onboarding.
- Partner with hiring managers, HR Business Partners, and Manager, Talent Acquisition to develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy and interview process for current and upcoming openings that leads to quality hires; Communicate consistently and proactively to ensure alignment and remove barriers.
- Ensure outstanding candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Be a subject matter expert in your area of recruitment through the knowledge of market data and a strong understanding of Galderma’s business; Improve upon existing programs and develop new recruitment channels to find top talent.
- Create and maintain candidate pipeline for key positions and future opportunities.
- Contribute to social media efforts and positively promote Galderma’s brand.
- Manage candidate/requisition lifecycle in ATS with highest accuracy and timeliness to ensure data integrity for reporting. Utilize ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results.
- Provide training to hiring managers on Applicant Tracking System and effective interviewing techniques.
- Support ad hoc projects as the department and organization continues to evolve.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Human Resources Management, or a related field preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in full cycle recruiting in a corporate environment, required
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Experience collaborating successfully with hiring managers to create sourcing strategies, interview process, and interview assessment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills
- Responsiveness to urgent business needs and requests
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines
- Experience recruiting for niche roles and levels
- Experience establishing partnerships with cross-functional teams (HR, Compensation)
- Prior ATS experience required (Workday is a plus)
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
- Experience sourcing passive candidates via ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter
- This is not a fully remote role. In-office 2-3 days/ week.
- Travel is estimated around 10 – 15%