The Sr. Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst will drive innovative solutions and improvements in our end to end global Talent Acquisition process, technology, and reporting that will strengthen our ability to find, attract, and hire the best talent at WestRock. They will consult and collaborate with the broader TA team as well as with various other HR partners and internal clients to support TA objectives and assist with identifying and resolving recruiting challenges. In addition, this role will be accountable for gathering business requirements to build reports and dashboards used to inform our global TA strategies and support continuous improvements in our function. This role reports to the Director, Global Talent Acquisition Operations.
How You Will Impact WestRock
Drive End-to-End Talent Acquisition Process Optimization Globally
- Constantly pursue innovation and improvement of the TA function through process, technology, and reporting ensuring scale and efficiency in our global hiring process.
- Identify opportunities in TA processes, technology, and tools to enable more efficient and effective recruiting and candidate selection, simplify and enhance the hiring manager and candidate experience, and ensure data integrity and compliance with legal requirements of hiring.
- Lead and/or partner on continuous improvement initiatives to ensure appropriate process integration with broader HR function areas (i.e. HR Operations, Talent Management, Global Mobility, Compensation).
- Partner with TA operations team to implement process, system or program changes incorporating training and change management activities to ensure successful adoption within Home Office and geographic regions.
Advance Talent Acquisition Technology and Tools
- Participate in driving the identification, testing and execution of new technology solutions.
- Partner with HRIS team to maintain and improve TA technology including reviewing, testing and approving release of features and functionalities for current and/or new recruiting software implementation.
- Drive compliance with government regulations and data integrity of ATS system.
- Stay abreast of recent developments in recruiting technology to help with the automation of recruiting processes such as video interviewing, sourcing automation, and interview scheduling automation.
Data Reporting, Analysis, and Insights
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Talent Acquisition data, analysis, insights, and reporting.
- Design and optimize utilization of metrics for TA operations to better align resources and assist in drive decision making for the business.
- Create reports and dashboards that reflect recruiting performance, trends, key issues, and insights.
- Drive timely reporting routines and publication of accurate reports and analysis to inform recruiting performance and drive effective decision making (i.e. real-time, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually).
What You Need to Succeed
Education: Bachelor's Degree required.
Relevant Work Experience
- 5+ years related work experience in Talent Acquisition Operations.
- Solid understanding of talent acquisition and recruiting process.
- Demonstrated experience driving process standardization and technology automation.
- Experience supporting recruitment ATS and/or HRIS technology and delivering system enhancements.
- Strong data analytics and ATS reporting capabilities.
- Experience using tools such as Excel, QlikView, Tableau, PowerPoint or infographics to deliver reports and dashboards.
- Process mapping experience.
The Capabilities and Behaviors We're Seeking
- Innovative Mindset / Strategic Thought Leadership: Individuals who enjoy thinking big and exploring and implementing new ideas to make positive impacts.
- Self-Directed Achiever: People who are highly motivated and thrive successfully in dynamic, fast-paced, changing environments; takes accountability for their work and need no prompting to proactively drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Analytical Thinker: Individuals who enjoy analyzing data and trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising decision making and reporting.
- Collaborative Teammate: Partners well across the business, listens to and shares ideas and thoughts, and work together as a team to move the business forward.
- Problem Solver: People who enjoy working on complex challenges and identifying and implementing solutions that increase efficiency and ensure compliance of the TA organization.
- Effective Communicator: Individuals who are skilled communicators and can effectively craft influential messaging to meet the needs of the audience (i.e. verbal, written, presentation decks, webinar training).