This is an individual contributor opportunity to help shape a team that is providing immeasurable value to improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare. You will have daily and weekly interactions with VPs and hiring manager across a large part of our organization.
This role will report to the VP of Talent Acquisition.
Are you right for this job?
We are looking for someone with:
- 6+ years of recruiting both in-house and at agencies with a passion for sourcing
- 5+ years of hiring for technology, analytics and field healthcare roles
- Ability to source for 10-15 roles with a passion for bringing in passive candidates
- Proven success of hiring and negotiations—must be able to close
- Experience with high volume recruiting
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership
- Experience using Jobvite or ATS strongly preferred
What will you do?
- Support the full talent acquisition life cycle, leveraging industry best practices
- Execute the recruitment strategy by identifying and sourcing the appropriate talent for open positions which may include phone screening, interviewing, offer development and negotiation, and closing/offer acceptance
- Report on job statuses to the VP of Talent and hiring managers
- Post positions to appropriate sites and sources