- Drive operational excellence by documenting, creating and updating policies and operational procedures to drive improvements within the Global Talent Acquisition team.
- Work with TA Enablement team to develop customized education sessions on compliance topics
- Ensure the TA team can follow established talent acquisition polices and processes and use reporting to ensure data accuracy.
- Measure and assess the impact of the talent process, including both interim and long-term metrics and reporting. Analyze data to develop insights and recommendations.
- Support manager with audit and compliance initiatives across the broader TA team.
- Partner with Analytics team to produce recruiting reports to support compliance and operational needs.
- Be a resource to the TA team by hosting training seminars, webinars, brow bag sessions to educate TA on updated polices and processes.
- 4 + years human resources, recruiting operations or related experience required
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HR and or TA policies, practices and procedures.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience with grammatical corrections and editing
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills and ability to manage and complete work in an efficient and thorough manner.
- Understanding of legal, GDPR and OFCCP recruiting requirements desired
- Supporting a global team is desired
Valid Through: 2019-11-12