We are looking for Senior Talend Lead for our client in Philadelphia, PA
Job Title: Senior Talend Lead
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
Desired Expereince Needed:
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Enterprise Information/Data Management area with hands-on experience (at-least 3 to 4 years) in Talend technology.
- Should have worked as an Architect/Technology Lead in 2 to 3 Projects/Programmes using Talend and Big Data/Cloud Technology Platforms.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Talend Modules – Data Integration, Data Quality, ESB and Big Data Frameworks (should have worked in at-least 2 modules)
- Cloudera / Hortonworks Big Data Platform (should have worked in at-least one)
- Should have worked in anyone of the Cloud platform – AWS/GCP/Azure
- Candidate should be comfortable working with Talend Data Mapper, Microservices, CICD workflow and complex transformation components.
- Architecture review and guidance on design best practices
- Build solution framework and accelerators to promote reuse and high development standards
- Primary responsibilities include development of solution accelerators (reusable components and frameworks) which can be leveraged across different projects, POCs, Demos using Talend Technology
- Review the Detailed Solution Designs and Code and provide recommendations on best practices and development standards
- Non-Functional design and Code Performance review and recommendations for improvements
- Stay up-to-date with latest technologies and features
- Provide support for pre-sales activities – RFP Review, Response, Estimation and proactive proposals etc.
- Support strategic initiatives like Cloud Migration, CICD, DevOps optimization, Automation etc based on request from various technology teams
- Conduct Technology Trainings and provide mentorship