$80K — $100K *
Senior Talend Developer
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Position ID: J0321-1433
Employment Type: Full Time
The Talend Developer will work on designs, develops, tests, implements, and maintains complex data and ETL functions, user defined functions and complex queries for custom solutions with limited direction. Leads and coordinates code/peer review of focused development work to insure it aligns to the business and technical requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Working with Product Owners and Analysts to understand business requirements and define technical solutions
- Design, develop, maintain and take ownership of code
- Design reusable components, user defined functions
- Experience and knowledge of data architecture and concepts of relational and dimensional databases
- Experience with enterprise application architecture and enterprise integration patterns
- Ability to implement re-usable data-integration/ETL code in an enterprise data-warehouse environment
- Perform complex applications programming activities. Code, test, debug, document, maintain, and modify complex applications program
- Examine and solve the performance bottlenecks in the ETL processes
- Demonstrates good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Proficiency in Talend ETL tool
- Strong SQL skills
- Hands on experience with REST/SOAP APIs, development and integration
- Previous experience of working in an Agile Development environment
- Ability to work well in a challenging environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent writing skills, oral communication skills, strong process skills, and leadership ability.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize for self and team member.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Valid through: 5/27/2021
$70K — $90K + $20K bonus