As a Senior Systems Test Analyst you will:
- Support various program offices and projects including NAVSEA, NAVAIR, MARCORSYSCOM, Strategic Systems Programs, Air Force Life Cycle Management Command (AFLCMC), Joint Cyber Command and Control (JCC2).
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of a Senior Systems Test Analyst:
- System test and analysis
- General test support
- Quality assurance test support
- Software assurance test support, hardware testing
- Configuration management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline, and at least ten (10) years of system test experience in real time weapon systems; or
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline, and at least six (6) years of system test experience in real time weapon systems; or
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following fields of study: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, Aerospace Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Physics, and at least two (2) years of system test experience; or
- Experience, ten (10) years of a demonstrated knowledge base and subject matter expertise relevant to specific technical disciplines of the SOW including five (5) years of experience of data structuring, system test experience in real time weapon systems and the qualifications below,
- Five (5) years of familiarization with CM processes and Configuration Control Board (CCB) support including performing requirements traceability;
- Five (5) years of experience in system or software testing of weapons systems, preferably Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile (SLBM) or Command and Control systems.
- Five (5) years of experience performing test activities including Formal Quality Testing (FQT)/Verification and Validation (V&V), software/system integration testing, segment/system level testing, and/or Shipboard testing.