ProSync is currently looking for a Senior System Storage Engineer to provided full life cycle storage area network (SAN) administration, architecture, and support including storage utilizations/capacity planning and adjusting storage requirements.
- Requires a Doctorate and eight (8 ) years' experience or
- Master's degree and ten (10) years' experience or
- Bachelor's Degree and twelve (12) years' experience or
- Associates Degree and fifteen (15) years' experience or
- High School Grad and twenty (20) years' experience in System Administration or Network Engineering.
- Must meet 8570 IAT II requirements to include one of the following certifications: CCNA Security, GIC SP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, CSA+.
- Install, maintain and improve system configurations and solutions, as well as monitor and audit system utilization, performance and problems.
- Full life cycle storage area network (SAN) administration, architecture, and support including storage utilizations/capacity planning and adjusting storage requirements.
- Perform data migration tasks from direct attached storage and within SAN environments.
- Design modifications and changes to the SAN infrastructure and assists in the implementation and documentation of all configuration changes.
- Evaluate new technologies and architecting solutions.
- Perform daily Storage Engineer activities including management, zoning, provisioning, troubleshooting, and debugging.
- Storage management tools to discover, monitor, provision and report on the storage infrastructure.
- Participate in root cause analysis for significant problems and suggests clear recommendations for improvements.
- Experience of Netapp (FAS, File or Block) storage solutions is required.
- Experience with NetAPP data management architectures, including cDOT and 7-mode respectively.
- Experience with virtual environments.
- Experience with Windows, VMWare, and Linux Administration
- Experience in the NetApps management tool
- Experience with troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Experience with Networking.
- Experience with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with strong communication skills, strong documentation skills, and the proven ability to work in a consultative role to include requirements gathering, solution design, documentation, and training.
- Experience with interfacing and communicating effectively with customer
- Experience with in leading and working as part of a team
- Experience with leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development.
Our executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.