Light is pioneering the era of the software-defined camera. Powered by sophisticated computational processes, software-defined cameras deliver intelligent, high-quality imaging at cost-effective, global scale. Light’s first product, the award-winning L16 Camera, has eliminated the quality or convenience dilemma that has plagued photographers for a century. Light’s foundational technologies, including its Lux Capacitor camera control chip and its Polar Fusion Engine for multi-image processing, are licensed for use in applications like smartphones and beyond. To learn more about Light, visit light.co.
This is your opportunity to contribute to the growth and evolution of a cutting-edge imaging technology company. You get to solve real-world problems with bringing computational imaging devices to market and gain experience working with high-volume production at partner factories.
- As a technical lead reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Solutions Engineering, you will be responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining Light’s novel distributed factory calibration systems.
what you bring to Light...
- 7+ years in systems software
- Expert programming skills in Python and C++
- Knowledge of distributed systems design and networking
- Experience with multi-process and multi-thread concurrency designs
- Fluency in Mandarin - a plus
- Ability to travel 25% time
oh, but there's more...
- You get to up-level your game as you work with world class technologists who have proven they know how to create extraordinary technology.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life, family leave and commuter benefits.
- We value flexibility and know that it's a 2-way street. So our teammates get to enjoy our open time off policy.
- Our passion for photography is evident in everything we do from our in-house photo talks, gallery walks and other photography-obsessed events!
- Food. Yes. We eat a lot.
- And, cue drum roll..... you get your very own L16!