Provide technical support and administration in SCCM and administer the OS in virtual or physical production platforms etc.Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides system desktop administration and help desk support to customers. Installs configures and administers Windows servers and desktop computers.
- Configures and administers desktop and server-based software applications provided by customer.
- Provides end user support as needed for computer and web account management and problem resolution.
- Works with other system administrators and team members as needed to resolve inter-system issues.
- Works with the Information Assurance Manager (IAM) and Information Assurance Officer (IAO) to identify and resolve any computer and information system security issues.
- Provides supervision and subject matter expertise on a wide range of network related topics including technologies methods policies and procedures.
- SCCM administration management and control
- Support software deployment
- Troubleshooting hardware and software support
- Provide backup and restores
- Security and performance monitoring
- Upgrades and updates software
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience required
Skills and Certifications
- Security+ required
- MS 7 required
- ITIL v3 preferred
- Windows 2008 and 2012 experience
- Position requires sitting for long periods of time. (Sedentary Work)
- Most duties require extended use of a keyboard and computer monitor
- Extended Telephone Use
- May require lifting of 20-50 lbs
- LCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veteran/Disabled