Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
8 - 10 years
Posted 59 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Responsibilities include products within the IGT’s Advantage System. In this role, this person will coordinate and direct the efforts of various departments that contribute to product inception, deployment and long term support.
Specific duties would include:
• Creating and maintaining an overall product plan that includes:
• Product vision and definition
• Business plan
• Release plan and schedule
Coordinating and participating activities related to the initial creation and development of a product including:
• Defining market needs
• Product invention and definition
• Business analysis and detailed specification
• Coordination and scheduling of development and test resources
• Assisting internal and external customers with alpha and beta test efforts
Coordinating and participating in developing sales support effort for the product, including the following
• Coordination and participation in the formulation of the product “story”
• Work with Product Marketing on the creation of collateral material to support the story
• Work with Sales Directors to define special needs of product relative to sales organization (special knowledge, commission structure, etc)
Lead role in change definition and management process for the product, including the following:
• Collection, documentation of field issues and change requests
• Prioritization of changes and associated product plan updates
• Coordination of specification, development, test and release of product updates
• Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 8+ years’ experience in Project Management and Product Management in the gaming, technology, network or telecommunications industries.
• Candidate should have a successful track record that demonstrates mastery of all phases of the product management and marketing processes as defined above.
• Previous sales and/or gaming experience would be beneficial.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy