Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government's partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today's U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Locations available: Philadelphia, PA, Washington, DC, Chesapeake, VA
- The Systems Modeler position will use MagicDraw with SYsML and more plugins to apply Model Based System Engineering principles to create, investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, maintain, test or evaluate systems models and systems of systems.
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 7 years of professional experience
- Degree (BS) in Computer Engineering (or related field) from an ABET accredited program
- Magic Draw or Cameo experience and SysML background
- Demonstrated knowledge in areas related to Systems Engineering and/ or Model Based System Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience with Resource Description Framework (RDF) triple stores (e.g., AllegroGraph), Web Ontology Language (OWL), and Linked Data
- Experience developing system models for industrial control systems and/or electronic systems (e.g., radar, communications equipment)
- Windows OS knowledge/experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to Travel
- Experience with CATiA
- Experience with Python
- OMG Certified Systems Modeling Professional
- CISSP, Security+, or equivalent DoD 8570.01-M certification at the IAT II or III
- Knowledge and understanding of shipboard control systems
- Navy experience a plus