About the Role
Do you want to be part of an exciting team that moves fast, solves big challenges, and has a huge impact? Do you love taking on complex projects that not only drive efficiency but change the way a business operates? As a Systems Engineer at Zillow Group, you will be responsible for overall configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the rapidly expanding Corporate and Delivery infrastructures.
You will be responsible for the installation, configuring, testing, and maintaining of operating systems, system management tools and application software; exploration and testing of new technologies; building and maintaining effective monitoring and backup solutions; while taking on service desk related escalations and working on multiple department projects.
- Administration and performance tuning of systems
- Implement and maintain security, redundancy, and backup strategies
- Management and documentation of system and application configurations
- Deploy and maintain Authentication Services
- Implementing and managing Active Directory Services
- Cloud and on-premise interoperability
- Participate and take ownership in cross-department projects
About the Team
We are a quickly growing company with a dedicated group of Systems Engineers focused on building and configuring automated systems and support for enterprise customers. Your work with us will be seen and used by millions and have a direct impact on the business.
Who you are
- Minimum five years of experience as a Systems Administrator or Systems Engineer
- Proven ability to configure and manage systems
- Demonstrated track record of thriving in an enterprise environment
- Solid understanding of server and networkinfrastructures
- Proficiency in complex troubleshooting techniques and problem diagnosis
- ITIL Practices
- Ability to work under pressure and time limitations
- Hyper-convergedarchitecture implementation and administration
- Virtualization and containerization
- Experience in automation of tasks, processes and procedures with multiple scriptinglanguages
- Comfortable with the requirements of a 24/7 on-call production environment