$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a VMWare/Windows Engineer to support our Government Services group in the Charleston, SC and Washington DC areas. Positions are contingent upon Award of contract.
* BS degree and 7 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent Work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
* You must hold an active Secret clearance per program requirements
* You must hold a current IAT II 8570 Certification (Security+ce or CISSP preferred) Required
* Very good understanding of design, configuration and administration
* Significant experience administering servers
* Experience with NFS, NTP, Syslog, RHEL Linux, Satellite
* Experience with STIGs Preferred Qualifications:
* Experience with Active Directory and LDAP desired
* Experience with shell scripting required
* Good understanding of ports and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSH, NFS)
* Experience with network storage such as SAN and NAS, specifically EMC products desired
Valid Through: 2019-10-18