As a Senior Systems Engineer you will be working alongside other engineers and our traders to come up with innovative solutions to the challenging problems we face daily.
- Design, develop, and implement enterprise class architectures in partnership with business leaders
- Coordinate with Network Engineers, Developers, and other teams to ensure standards are maintained when systems are customized
- Design, configure, and tune highly-available systems
- Direct support for servers, processes, and low-latency technology�
- Support application development, including determining required patches, packages, permissions, software, etc.
- Recommend, design, and implement systems management and automation solutions
- Provide incident management and troubleshooting during production outages, including coordination and communication