- Remote management of Linux systems located in various data centers globally
- Level 3 - Linux systems administration
- Recovering incidents, implementing changes, participate in strategic projects
- System upgrades such as firmware, OS, application, and security patch evaluation and deployment
- Mandatory experience in multiple projects involving data center consolidation/migration/optimization/consolidation.
- Coordination with hardware vendors for hardware related issues
- Providing support and assisting other groups in problem resolution
Required competencies (Must haves):
- Extensive (4+ years L3) Linux systems administration experience
- Working knowledge involving volumes from SAN and NAS, clear understanding of CIFS and NFS protocols.
- Experience with high availabil