SnapLogic Inc. has an opening for a Senior Systems Engineer in San Mateo, CA. Work on implementing systems software for enterprise data processing. Develop systems software for enabling scaling out of backend infrastructure. Work on performance optimizations for the backend and the data processing engine. Participate in design and code reviews. Mentor junior members of the team.
Minimum Requirements: Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and 1 year of experience in the job offered or related occupation.
Special Skills or Other Requirements:
1 year of experience with each of the following skills is required:
1. Writing testable Python and Java code that consumes web-based APIs, including REST and SOAP;
2. Object-oriented programming;
3. Big data and distributed system technologies;
4. Debugging software and fixing defects; and
5. Performance analysis and tuning of software systems.
All experience may be acquired concurrently.