Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software and system engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by the Washingtonian Magazine. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging
IAI is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with expertise in overhead SIGINT. The individual must be able to communicate and complete tasking with little oversight or direction. In this Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance role, the individual will be asked to provide subject matter expertise across a variety of SIGINT modeling, simulation and analysis assignments. Additionally, individual will develop and or contribute to briefings, point papers, and meetings in direct support of Senior Government Managers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- 10-15years of experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Physics or Math
- Expertise in RF link analysis, detection theory, estimation/stochastic processes, geolocation, satellite modeling, simulation and analysis
- Experience supporting acquisition organizations, SIGINT mission partners and translating technical analysis into briefing material
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- MS or PHD in Math or Electrical Engineering (DSP or Communications focused)
- Experience with Space systems, Overhead SIGINT Acquisition and Architecture’s, SIGINT payloads/hardware, SIGINT Mission areas, SIGINT tasking, SIGINT signals/types and collection management
- Experience with applications/programs such as AGI’s Systems Tool Kit, MATLAB, SIMULINK, Python, and Microsoft Office applications
Security Requirements: Must currently hold a TS/SCI security clearance
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.