$150K — $200K *
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) directorate is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer (MASINT) to support the National Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) Office (NMO) at Reston, VA. The Senior Systems Engineer (MASINT) will function as part of a geographically dispersed team providing integration and architecture support. They will apply their strong interpersonal and organizational skills in building relationships with community stakeholders. They will apply their technical understanding of information technology to respond to stakeholder requirements for an open and scaleable architecture. The work is in support of both Intelligence Community and DoD programs.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
Job Responsibilities:• Support development of an integration function for Ballistic Missile Technical Collection (BMTC) stakeholders
• Organize forums and provide logistical/administrative support to ensure successful meetings
• Gather information on community acquisition efforts and prepare a program plan that lays out an integrated approach
• Support efforts to modernize the processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED) architecture to include documenting requirements and developing architecture artifacts
• Assess and recommend services of common concern for use within the BMTC PED architecture
• Identify opportunities for pilots to test hypotheses for the use of services of common concern
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications:• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Bachelor’s in engineering, physics, computer science, information technology, mathematics or related technical fields with at least 10 years’ experience in a mix of systems engineering/architecture development and technical project management in support of the IC and DoD
• Strong familiarity with shared data, applications and platform services; hybrid cloud implementations
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
• Deep experience in IT architecture, requirements, and familiarity with IC and DoD architecture frameworks
• Experience engineering / implementing operational prototypes is highly desired
• Background in MASINT Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED)
• Master's degree in engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics or related technical fields with at least 20 years’ experience in a mix of systems engineering/architecture development and technical project management in support of the IC and DoD
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Valid through: 3/18/2021