We are looking for a Requirements Engineering (RE) Business Systems Analyst for the market leading Customer Experience Management system. The successful candidate will work with telecommunication provider customers defining new capabilities for the Spirent InTouch product. Working with the latest big data and predictive analytics technologies, identify product features and requirements and work with a team of high caliber software engineers improving and enhancing the InTouch product.
- Work with Product Management to help identify new feature/function opportunities.
- Translate customer use cases, concepts and problems into well-defined requirements for use by the customer (for feature alignment) and by internal customers (development, test, support, sales) to complete their respective tasks as part of the overall solution.
- Partner with Program Management to size new feature requests.
- Work with Product Management and customers to develop detailed product/feature requirements that can be executed on by the development team.
- Create UI mockups for external and internal customers, to ensure proper alignment and set expectations.
- Guide the development team in the interpretation and execution of the detailed requirements.
- Help developers isolate bugs by levering detailed knowledge of the system, its design, and wireless network protocols.
- Assist customers with product/usage issues by leveraging detailed design/function expertise of the system.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the customer in dealing with cross-functional and multi-vendor interactions, in order to guide the customer to a mutually beneficial solution.
- Create and maintain key artifacts for external and/or internal customer use (e.g., interface design documents, feature description documents, wiki pages, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Science or otherengineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Experience with telecommunication networks, wireless networks and wireless protocols
- Must be able to derive software requirements, translate business needs to software product capabilities.
- Basic SQL skills is required.
- New product definition and feature sizing.
- Proven track record working on large, multi-person software systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems.
- Understanding of 3GPP standards/structure/organization is preferred.
- Practical application of Agile principals is a plus.
- Experience with requirements management tools preferred.