e are a world-class team of professionals who deliver next generation technology and products in robotic and autonomous platforms and systems, ground systems, soldier systems, maritime systems, airborne sensors and payloads, processing and exploitation capabilities, and integrated C2 solutions. Much of our work contributes to innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
Our customers are always our number one priority and we consistently deliver Mission-Led Innovation to empower and protect our Defense and Security forces in the U.S. and abroad.
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
QinetiQ is looking to hire a Senior Systems Engineer to support our work on the development of new technologies aimed at advancing the capabilities of US Army combat vehicles. The selected engineer will have responsibility in the following areas:
- Collaborate with Engineering leads to define requirements, system architectures, and requirement allocations to subsystems and components.
- Propose and create system design specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide recommendations and technical guidance to decision-makers and development teams.
- Integration of sensors, software, and processing with user interfaces and other system architectures.
- Manage requirements verification and traceability throughout design, development and testing phases.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth field data collections, tests and experimentation, including end-user reviews, for prototype systems.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- BS degree in systems engineering, or computer engineering, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in DOD Systems Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience integrating electronic systems on ground combat vehicles.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience performing model based systems engineering (MBSE) with SysML and MagicDraw. Experience with DoDAF and UPDM is a plus.
- DoDAF and UPDM is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience specifying system architectures that conform to Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) principles.
- Knowledge of military sensor performance and capabilities.
Job Type: Full Time
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.