Essential Responsibilities This position requires the ability to understand all levels of requirements including direct customer negotiation and flow-down. Must have the ability towork with I&T engineering to develop verification and validation requirements. Experience in the development and ownership of detailed CDRL's (CONOPS, Initialization, etc) are alsorequired. The ideal candidate will have a strong, multi-discipline technical background and will work directly withinternal technical IPT's developing requirements andassociated documentation, as well as take a lead role in back and forth requirements development with the customer andassociated sub-contractors
- BS in an Engineering discipline, MSpreferred.
- Minimum of nine years of experience in developing EO systems or space payloads.
- Working knowledge in system level development, requirements definition, analysis, and risk mitigation for complex systems.
- Experience with Verification and Validation requirements.
- Experience with high reliability space flight programs and radiation-hardened environments are required.
- Experience as a lead engineer, project engineer, or IPT lead is required.
- Experience developing systems and general engineering processes and procedures are a plus.
- Experience generating requirements using Model-Based Systems Engineering and/or DOORS is preferred.
- Experience developing systems and general engineering processes and procedures is a plus.
- Experience supporting new business pursuits and proposals efforts is highly desirable.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills for interfacing with senior management and customers as well as mentoring of other engineers.
- Existing TS/SCI (SSBI) security clearance or the ability to satisfy requirements for a TS/SCI (SSBI). Current, active clearance preferred.