In this role, you will help design, build and maintain a vast array of corporate systems and applications necessary to power our continued success. We value self-motivated, disciplined and service-oriented IT professionals who seek a collaborative environment and the opportunity to make a strategic difference. You should be proactive in learning new technologies and ready to lead technical work.
What you will do:
- Empower health coaches to make a positive impact on the health outcomes and happiness of our participants
- Solve big problems to help the company automate, scale and mature.
- Own a portfolio of SaaS applications including Google G Suite, Okta, Sophos Cloud, Dropbox, Netskope, Alert Logic, CloudFlare, and many others
- Manage corporate systems and networks including Windows Active Directory, OpenVPN, and Meraki LAN and WLAN infrastructure.
- Design and document operational procedures and systems architectures.
- Work closely with our information security and compliance departments to keep our data safe.
- Provide technical support for computer systems, networks, applications and services.
- Automate the provisioning of Mac and PC notebooks
- Participate in the long-term strategy and planning for security, technical architecture, and operations at a rapidly growing company.
What you need for this role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- A strong work ethic and a desire to provide exceptional service
- A track record of successfully deploying and managing SaaS applications
- The ability to troubleshoot and manage LAN, WAN and WAP devices
- Experience managing Mac OS X, Windows desktops and JAMF Casper
- Solid background in Microsoft Active Directory
- Familiarity with ZenDesk or equivalent issue management system
- A collaborative mindset with a desire to share and absorb skills and information to create a stronger, more knowledgeable, and capable team