At Criterion Systems, we developed a different kind of business—a company whose real value is a reputation for excellence built upon the collective skills, talents, perspectives, and backgrounds of its people. By accepting a position with Criterion Systems, you will join a group of professionals with a collaborative mindset where we share ideas and foster professional development to accomplish our goals. In addition to our great culture, we also offer competitive compensation and benefit packages, company-sponsored team building events, and advancement opportunities. To find out more about how Criterion can help you take your career to the next level please visit our website:
Criterion Systems is seeking an Expert level Systems Engineer to maintian a thorough awareness of technical trends in information technology, develop and maintain a strong awareness of on-going IT projects, and business unit requirements; be able to apply the project management model for development efforts; and provide analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative hardware/software/ network systems and applications. The work involves developing and supporting end-to-end technical and cost analysis for projects; ensure systems being developed comply with the enterprise technical architecture; help project and program teams prepare for project control gates; and keep senior management apprised of project or program status. Immediate response may be required to restore or maintain system functionality. Some CONUS and/or OCONUS travel may be required (up to 10%). Systems Engineer must possess Local Area Network (LAN) skills; ability to build servers, understand certificate authorities and integrate customer systems into enterprise.
- Active TS/SCI with poly.
- 6+ years experience as a Systems Engineer with in a Windows environmnt.
- Strong background in Microsoft Systems Engineering and providing support to those systems.
- Strong recent experience in Windows platform operating system and Microsoft applications including Windows 10 and Server 2012 / 2016 suite.
- Strong knowledge of virtualization products with a focus on Hyper-V.
- Email architecture, design and implementation experience include Lotus Notes / Domino and Microsoft Outlook / Exchange.
- Proficiency in scripting languages with a focus on PowerShell.
- Experience with McAfee product suite.
- Demonstrated strong performance as a Systems Engineer / Architect, developing or implementing information systems with a broad experience base across the entire project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated strong performance as a technical leader working in a multi-contractor, on-site and virtual environment
- Excellent presentation preparation, briefing skills and project management experience
- Demonstrated capacity to understand and communicate technical ideas, concepts, and thoughts across multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work in fast pace, high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to independently determine and develop approach to solutions.
- Up to 10% OCONUS travel, including hazard areas as required.
- Up to 10% CONUS travel, as required
- Travel requirements/amount and duration are subject to the needs of the Customer and may be more or less than what is listed.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or other IT related discipline.
- Technical Certifications: MCSE and/or CCIE
- Working knowledge of VMWare and ESXi.
- Previous experience with storage devices including NetApp.
- Working knowledge CSFC technologies and methodologies
- Current experience in the Sponsor’s classified and unclassified distributed work environment architectures and systems.
- Secure remote mobile computing.