We are Athene. At Athene, we are driven to do more. We are a leading retirement services company that issues, reinsures and acquires retirement savings products designed for the increasing number of individuals and institutions seeking to fund retirement needs. We see every day as a new opportunity to measure ourselves against the best - and then we don't stop until we've set the bar even higher. We're ready to help you achieve more.
The Sr. Systems Engineer, Microsoft Modern Management will assist with installation, maintenance, and support of the following:
Microsoft Azure AD
Microsoft Exchange Server (Hybrid)
Azure Application Integration
Microsoft SSO and MFAAccountabilities:
- Assists in planning, evaluation, selection and recommendation of large-scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies.
- Completes work requests as assigned to resolves problems in a timely manner, providing courteous service delivery of end user technology.
- Creates training and support documentation for the Service Desk and users.
- Documents, implements and maintains security procedures; assists as needed in reviewing current security rights and providing audit information; alerts management when security concerns arise.
- Escalates critical situations through appropriate channels when problems can’t be resolved within established service criteria while tracking the problem to its final resolution.
- Performs administrative tasks related to O365/Exchange, including but not limited to problem tracking, resolution and documentation.
- Provides technical leadership regarding Azure and Modern Management.
- Responds promptly to requests from user departments to review or change O365 related configurations.
- Architects and engineers the transition from Domain/GPO management to cloud based Modern Management with Intune and Azure.
- Assists in maintaining hardware and software components of Athene's O365 environment both on premise and in the cloud; recommends system configuration and enhancements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in administering Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Office 365 systems and related infrastructure a must.
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills required.
- Strong problem solving, organization and attention to detail skills required.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Must be comfortable with verbally presenting recommendations to senior leadership team.
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to providing quality service in support of service delivery goals a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or computer science degree in related field.