You're a great fit if:
- You have knowledge of the FPED and DCGS and experience with engineering management, technical acquisition, systems integration methods/processes
- You like supporting both the Program Manager’s engineering needs and helping to guide the engineering needs from the various development/installation teams
You'll love our Senior Systems Engineer position if...
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 12+ years of experience with Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) related work and experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts.
- You have 5+ years of Information Technologyexperience with a Master’s degree (7 years experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 10 years of software/IT experience can be supplemented for a Master’s degree doing DoD related programs)
- You understand Open Architecture, system architecture, and system design documentation
- You have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
We'll REALLY love you if...
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have Program Office acquisition experience or are PMP certified
- You have experience with Open Architecture concepts, ideally with knowledge of Open Architecture DCGS
- You have knowledge of networks, analyzing system requirements and leading design and development activities
- You have a SAFe Agilist Certification, Network+ and VMWare Professional V5.0 or higher
What your day will look like:
- You’ll work with Program Manager advising and defining FPED’s continued capability
- You’ll also provide technical expertise to the C2ISR community
- You’ll provide day-to-day support of the contract
- You’ll be responsible for managing, tracking, and coordinating quarterly field releases for incorporation into all previously fielded sites
- You'll provide installation and design support for Gorgon Stare Increment II at deployed locations