Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
This position is for a Senior Systems Engineer supporting the Enterprise Collaboration technologies with a focus on Active Directory, Office 365, MS Exchange, Teams/Skype, Share Point and other Collaboration environments at MGM Resorts International. This individual will contribute to future development of Enterprise Collaboration platforms, Technical delivery of project tasks and collaborating with key cross functional partners. This individual is expected to possess strong technical skills, including the ability to troubleshoot and provide problem resolutions. Additionally, this individual must have the ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams, upper management, and key stakeholders as necessary. The role requires the individual to ensure system hardware, operating systems, systems software, and related procedures adhere to organizational standards and industry best practices.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and maintain components of the Enterprise Collaboration technology software stack verifying the integrity and availability of all software, server resources, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, along with verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Provide overall technical leadership on projects, while driving project activities and team deliverables. Displays the ability to collaborate with Project Management, Architecture, Applications Support, Development teams and leadership along with participation in technology roadmaps & fiscal budgeting processes. Display original thinking in applying principles, theories, and concepts on a wide range of problems
- The ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment with minimal supervision to achieve project milestones and deadlines. Managing and ensuring that ticket queues are being properly addressed in the time outlined by SLA’s. Provide support for vendor-provided hardware and software: Infoblox, Microsoft products
- Perform security administration, account management, technology reviews. Participate in vulnerability management per standards including patch management.
- Provide performance and capacity monitoring and reporting. Provide ongoing performance tuning and resource optimization as required. Maintain departmental documentation including operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Participate in 24 x 7 On-Call rotation as scheduled.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, equivalent experience.
- Three (3)+ years Windows Active Directory administration.
- Five (5) years Windows Active Directory administration.
- Five (5) years Windows 2012/2016/2019 server administration.
- Five (5) years of experience in the computing field required with a focus on systems administration
- Three (3) years in a technical role in a large enterprise environment supporting enterprise class server and storage environments.
- Microsoft Certified Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (System Center), other platform and system certifications by industry recognized organizations.
- Previous experience with collaboration tools such as OCI, Skype for Business, Teams, WebEx, Slack, Zoom, and O365 tools and Share Point.
- Previous experience working with and implementing solutions leveraging Kerberos, LDAP, GPOs, OU’s, group and role mapping DNS, and DHCP.
- Previous experience using diagnostic, monitoring and change management tools.
- Previous experience with scoping process for new collaboration tools, including information architecture, site development, along with security compliance considerations.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid Nevada Gaming license will be required
- Valid Michigan Gaming license will be required.