Senior Systems Engineer
Systems Engineer Intuit's Endpoint Management team is tasked with building, securing, and operating several of Intuit’s Core IT functions for our global workforce. We enable our employees to do the best work of their lives by providing resilient and innovative technology solutions. We're looking for a talented individual to join the Endpoint Management team as a Sr. Endpoint Systems Engineer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and well-established company as a part of a highly progressive and transformative IT team. Primarily, you will provide operational support for Intuit’s various Windows Servers (physical and virtual) and Desktop Management applications. Secondarily, you will work closely with system architects and other EM Engineers to support Intuit’s Infrastructure Technology stack.
What you'll bring
- Microsoft Windows Server Architecture and Administration experience (7+ years)
- Resent IO's and Android EMM (AirWatch or similar platforms) administration experience (5+ years)
- B. S. in Computer Science or equivalent IT experience.
- Extensive experience in PC, MC and Modern device troubleshooting.
- Strong Knowledge and experience with Windows Server latest versions.
- Strong Knowledge and experience with supporting Microsoft Office 365 and Google Application Suite.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Autopilot and Apple DEP technologies.
- Hands on experience with Intune and Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge in Enterprise Desktop Management tools like Ivanti, JAMFPro, Nexthink, Appsense, and Druva.
- Extensive experience in PC and Mac troubleshooting.
- Ability to establish best practices for monitoring and forecasting of system/application capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in presenting to both technical and management teams.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Able to lead technical meetings and discussions.
- Capable of effectively managing relationships with internal and external partners.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.