As a highly-experienced Senior SE, you will be responsible for driving the successful technical relationship with targeted Global Systems Integrator partners. In this key role you will be the “go to” resource for:
- Presenting and collaborating with key GSI partners as an expert at all levels from lab technician to technical executive.
- Lead detailed conversations about trends and emerging changes to the risk & cybersecuritylandscape.
- Collaborate with GSI partners to drive unique offers leveraging the best technical strengths & capabilities brought by Palo Alto Networks + the partner.
- Lead and support efforts defining solution architectures, test specifications & plans, design & implementation guides, and technical enablement plans that demonstrate and showcase Palo Alto Networks + partner’s value together.
- You will work closely with a Global Systems Integrator Executive Relationship Manager as well as peer with resources at GSI partners (including but not limited to: Technical, PMO, Product and Solutions marketing, Service Creation, Enablement) to craft & execute the technical plan focused on Top 10 Global Consultancy organizations who have invested in Risk Management and Enterprise Security practices.
- BSCS degree or equivalent with minimum 5+ years related SE or systems integrator experience.
- Ability to independently create, design, and develop solutions very successfully in high-visibility role and in an extremely fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Self-directed, highly technical, professionally assertive and self-driven.
- Track record of successful execution working for, with, and/or through partners, especially System Integrators and Strategic Consultants focused on Risk Management.
- In-depth knowledge in the enterprise networking security space – both from a technology and a business driver standpoint. Demonstrable experience in securing and solution creation for these environments.
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshootingnetworkinfrastructuresecurity products.
- Experience and track record of working with cross functional and cross organizational teams
- Strong problem finding and solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution.
- Effective and persuasive communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Experience which demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Enterprise Security and/or Networking solutions.
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of firewalls/routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshootingnetworkinfrastructuresecurity product.
- Strong understanding of enterprise and cybersecurity technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.