Your work is visible and noticed: we have around 110 employees, the sweet spot where you know everyone and have close access to senior leaders AND customers!
Location: Boise near Cole and Overland (easy I-84 access)
Perks: have you read about our benefits on our careers page? Seriously! Yes, we pay for 100% of employee health, medical, dental premiums!
As part of a new team at ClickBank, you will be responsible for providing highly available, secure services in a cloud environment. Activities include provisioning, configuring, deploying, maintaining, monitoring and improving Clickbank's AWS infrastructure. Additional responsibilities include documenting the deployed solutions, investigation and recommendations on new services, and overall health of the cloud infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of production issues
- Monitoring of performance and optimization of services
- Monitoring and review of logs for anomalous behavior and security concerns
- Schedule and perform maintenance for infrastructure and production services
- Document, develop, and improve operational practices and procedures
- Implement, deploy, and support internal and customer facing services, virtual server, networking infrastructure, and storage infrastructure
- Resource allocation to meet development and production needs in AWS
- Provide operational support to cross-functional product development teams
- Assist with improvements to the continuous integration and deployment processes
- Assist specialists and cross-functional teams with product improvements
- Maintain configuration management and orchestration tools
- Manage access to IT assets and resources
- Participate in the primary on-call rotation
- 4-year college degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or comparable IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with IT network and systems administration
- MUST HAVE Experience with AWS EC2, ECS, CloudWatch, S3, Cloud Formations
- MUST HAVE Experience with Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, Jenkins
- MUST HAVE experience building and maintaining Unix and Linux Systems in AWS
- MUST HAVE experience with cloud virtualization technologies in AWS
- Strong background with operating systems, storage devices, virtualization, and networking.
- Thorough knowledge of DNS, Internet protocols, web servers, and load balancing technologies.
- Must have ability to analyze complex issues at a detailed level.
- Must have a desire to work in a team environment yet be self-directed, proactive, and action-oriented.
- Must have excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have a working familiarity with provisioning, management, orchestration, deployment, monitoring, and continuous delivery.
- Must understand the basic concepts of version control (Git).
- Must have strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
PREFERRED SKILLS, experience with:
- Puppet, Salt, Splunk, Nagios, Graphite, Grafana, SNS, SQS
- Java, Python
- DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Cassandra, Postgres, Elastic Search
- SAN, NAS, Juniper firewalls, ADCs
- Familiarity with PCI and information technology security standards
ClickBank pays for 100% employee and child premiums, spouses approximately $190/month
Total compensation = competitive base + bonus
Laid back yet high performing culture - frequent team building and collaboration
Boise, Idaho home office has low employee turnover
Paid Time Off - very competitive, and it's ok if you use it!
Flex Days - additional 7 days!
8 Paid Holidays
Easy access work location is near Overland/Cole road near I-84 in center of Boise
Open modern work space with big windows overlooking Boise valley
Ping Pong table if that's your thing!
Free snacks and beverages
We believe in treating our employees well, having fun together, and cultivating an exciting collaborative environment!
What to expect if you progress through the process:
Resume reviewed within 7 days of applying, phone screen with HR and/or Hiring Manager, Job Applicable Exercise/Assignment, Onsite Interview. If you are just curious and want to learn more before applying, that is ok too! Just let us know in your application "comments" or in the cover letter. Thanks!