$80K — $100K *
Montefiore, the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine, is one of healthcare’s most wired hospitals, widely recognized by the Hospitals & Health Networks' 15th annual Most Wired Survey for our adoption of technology to support clinical care and patient safety and privacy, infrastructure, business and administrative management, and the continuum of care. Our experts deploy new technologies, define new business processes and provide stakeholders across the institution with the resources needed to meet their most difficult challenges. As a Montefiore IT employee, you’ll have ample opportunities to transform patient care, improve health outcomes and gain insight into the technical workings of one of the nation’s top academic medical centers.
The CITRIX Engineering team provides 7x24x365 support to Montefiore's virtual Applications and desktops, as well as managements services to outside customersis. Responsible for providing assistance in the migration of and support of servers for College of Medicine and White Plain Hospital to Montefiore Data Center and Active Directory Domain. The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for the design, specification, build, implementation, and support of systems. Defines technical solutions for maximizing the capabilities of the system. The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for daily production and optimization of production; maintains an optimized system through performance tuning and monitoring; may be responsible for daily administration duties of systems including but not limited to account maintenance, performance management, error resolution, back-ups, and restores. The Senior Systems Engineer provides outstanding client service and contributes to the organization’s mission of utilizing information technology to improve patient care.
Providing assistance in the migration of and support of servers for College of Medicine and White Plain Hospital to Montefiore Data Center and Active Directory Domain.
Involvement and support with future Montefiore acquisitions and affiliations as it relates to server migration. Involvement in future Montefiore Project and Enhancement related work.
- Responsible for innovation roadmaps, maintenance scheduling, life cycle management, and capacity management for the Citrix environment and related dependent technologies.
- Primarily responsible for the design, implementation, and support of solutions related to Citrix projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day administration, planning, and problem-solving for the Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop environment on a 24x7 basis.
- Identify inefficiencies, gaps and issues, and drive the analysis and documentation of technical requirements for enterprise Citrix XenApp architecture, guiding adoption of and adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for performance tuning and providing a high availability XenApp/XenDesktop environment to eliminate single points of failure.
- Work with Windows/Server team on virtualization initiatives.
- Accurately maintain all documentation as it relates to configuration, processes, service records, asset inventories, topologies, administration manuals, job instructions, support contacts etc.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
Valid through: 12/14/2020