Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
- The Cloud Data Services team is responsible for design, engineer, automate, integrate, deploy, and operate MongoDB, Kafka, Redis and ELK on RedHat OpenShift Kubernetes Container platform
- These services are deployed on On-Premises, Azure, AWS, and Hybrid Cloud and must be resilient, highly available, scalable, and secure
- These data services are fully automated using APIs, Python, Java Scrips, Shell Scripts etc.
- We are looking for experienced, energetic, innovative, willing to learn new and emerging products like Kafka, ELK, Redis and MongoDB, Kubernetes to enable Ford to meet its engineering, mobility, autonomous vehicle, Big Data/Hadoop and other IT next generation data services requirements
- Work to engineer, automate, deploy, and operate MongoDB Database as a Service
- Work to engineer, automate, deploy, and operate Kafka as a Service
- Work on RedHat OpenShift Container Platform (Kubernetes)
- Create Docker images
- Integrate and use variouse tools like GitHub, MongoDB Charts, Graphana, Premetheous etc.
- Work with ITO Cloud Services Teams
- 2+ years of experience in some of these products: Kubernetes, MongoDB, Kafka, Redis, ELK, Python, Java Scripts, Shell Scripts.
- 2+ years of experience with UNIX or Linux
- Agile methodology
- Exposure to global enterprise implementations
- Ability to communicate with various levels of audience and management
- Project lead and project management experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related degree preferred
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Find a purpose
Embrace emerging technologies, create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Be a part of something bigger working on teams that make a difference and transform business. Move ahead
No matter where you are in your career, you can work to move to the next level. You'll work hand in hand with top-tier talent and be part of a team focused on the technologies that lead the way to exciting technological changes.