Bank of America is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer. This engineer will have responsibility for Global Banking And Markets Technology delivery for a large, multi-million dollar business transformation program involving 30+ applications and vendors.
• Primary point of contact for a matrixed team of developers, architects and program managers
• Face-off to senior leaders and executives from line of business, operations, architecture, development and testing teams
• Broad technology skills, with depth in areas like web, databases, networking and process automation
• Typically 10-15 years of experience in technology with at least 5 years in technical leadership or solutions architecture. Knowledge of commercial banking business (credit, underwriting, servicing, fraud etc.) and regulatory processes (AML, KYC, onboarding etc.) preferred.
Specifically they will:
• Provide technical direction for development, design, and systems integration across different teams and software lifecycle phases through implementation
• Create technology patterns for design within strategic priorities of the program, business requirements, resourcing and financial constraints
• Guide and influence team members and business partners
• Provide inputs on staffing, budget and personnel