DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate in all stages of the product development cycle.
- Architect, design and develop real time embedded electronics solutions for high integrity and safety critical applications.
- Translate business needs and customer requirements into technical solutions.
- Define functional work splits and Interface Control Documents (ICDs) for major Mechanical, Hardware (HW), Software (SW) & FPGA components interfacing and coordinating with subject matter experts in each area.
- Perform requirements management, generation, and decomposition activities.
- Perform component level, system level, and platform level integration and verification activities.
- Perform system-level analyses, including:
- Size, Weight, Power and Cost (SWaP / C) analyses
- Safety and Hazard Analyses
Reliability Analysis (MTBF, MTBUR, etc.)