This position will help develop, enhance, and analyze various forms of digital geographical data, and then assemble this data into real-time visual databases for flight and ground simulation.
There are significant growth and learning opportunities exist for those who demonstrates initiative, inventiveness, original thought, incisive analysis, and comprehensive synthesis. Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- Monitor, diagnose, and resolve complex network, storage and computer system issues
- Collaborate with IT team to develop action plan for improved operations
- Provide solutions to complex problems on the integration of various technologies
- Design plans as well as lead initiatives for the optimization and restructuring of data center architecture
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of network & storage administration and firmware integration
- Resolve operational, infrastructure or hardware incidents in a data center
- Monitor the environmental conditions of a data center to ensure they are optimum for network, storage, servers and other devices
- Calibrate and monitor data center equipment to ensure efficient performance
- Perform system repairs and update software/operating systems (Solaris & Windows platforms)
- Install, configure, deploy and manage cybersecurity applications to include McAfee HBSS, ACAS, SUS
- BS in Computer or Information Science or related field and eight (8) yrs of experience in Data Center services with focus on GIS systems engineering
- Must possess Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Must have complete understanding of systems design to include servers, storage, and interconnecting network devices
- Current DoD 8570.01-M and 8140.01 certifications