- Afloat Networks to provide senior level engineering support for PMW 160 programs.
- CANES, ISNS, CENTRIXS, SCI and ADNS systems and shipboard environment.
- Ability to work directly with senior level managers and other leads to manage systems level design including server, storage, and virtualization.
- Be comfortable in developing solutions to automate common functions, work with functional leads in meeting other operational requirements such as logistics and configuration management.
- Interface between design engineers and the fleet support teams, focus on solutions to meet ongoing failures.
- Work directly with senior government and active duty personnel.
- Develop design solutions to meet operational requirements and manage change through ECR process.
- B.S. in technical field desired
- 10+ years of related experience, Masters in technical field preferred.
- Active Secret clearance
- IAT Level I (Security+) AND Microsoft Windows 7 (70-680) certification
- IAT Level II (CCNA AND Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410) and Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411) OR Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuring (70-640) and Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuring (70-642) or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire date.
- Strong writing and presentation skills, with an ability to produce high-quality deliverables.
- Experience providing executive level briefings to advance customers goals, share results of accomplishments, and opportunities for improvement.
- ITIL Foundation.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.