Senior Developer that excels in a dynamic, fast-moving, and agile environment and is passionate about developing high quality, high performance, and scalable software.
Candidate will work along with a team of seasoned engineers whose main objective is to maintain all aspects of the overall software development lifecycle and ensure the on-time, quality delivery of software product releases.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or foreign equivalent, and 10 years of experience in software development, programmer, or related position, with knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and related technologies.
- 7 years’ experience using Microsoft tech stack.
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming (OOD, OOP) and Design Patterns. .NET development (C#.NET, WPF, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVVM, MVC).
- Experience developing/managing REST and SOAP-based Web Service API(s) in a highly data intensive environment.
- Database Development experience. SQL Server 2008/2010 (Stored Procedures, triggers, DTS etc.).
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), REST Services, Web API.
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Experience with classic ASP and Classic VB, COM/DCOM applications.
Exposure to TFS, VSTS
Job Requisition ID: