PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Provide top level technical expert in one or more highly specialized areas of applications systems analysis and programming. Provide technical leadership on complex projects. Formulate/define system scope and objectives. Devise or modify procedures to solve complex business problems considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results. Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, implementation and on-going support. Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze business application requirements of various scope and complexities in order to support business management objectives.
- Design, write specifications, develop programs, test, document, implement and support business solutions of varying degrees while maintaining the highest quality possible.
- Design, Develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and team members to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and mobile-based business applications built on Microsoft and Mobile technologies.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Support the application in addressing the production issues in a timely manner.
- Support and confer with business community to determine business and technical requirements.
- Apply current technology to solve technical problems and ensure system and application performance is optimized.
- Serve as a technical resource for other development staff and business community members.
- Update management of evolving development technologies including design patterns and software coding and architecture methods.
- Support and confers with business analysts and other technical teams to determine the best technical solution to meet requirements.
- Document all operational, system, and support requirements
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s Degreerequired; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8years’ related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies with VB.NET/C#.NET
- 3+ years of Android and IOSmobile development experience
- In depth understanding of the .NET technologies
- Strong Database skills with SQL Server 2008 and above is must
- Good understanding on the responsive design and development
- Mobile (frameworks, Android, IOS) experience
- Experience (Design, implementation and consumption) in building and consuming the Restful services
- Good understanding and implementation experience with design patterns
- Deadline focused, detail oriented, team player, well organized and self-motivated
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Intermediate Programmer/Analyst.
- Programming experience and technical analysis and design responsibility.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work creatively and independently in a problem solving environment.
- Solid experience with programming tools and structured development and testing methodologies. Knowledge of standard languages, coding methods and operational requirements in a client-server environment.
- Superior PC skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Job ID 180005TA