FCCI is seeking a Senior System Developer to join our team of talented developers focused on the delivery of secured, documented, high quality applications software in support of FCCI’s various insurance applications using available technologies. You will have the opportunity to work in an Agile environment collaborating with other developers, architects, business analysts and business leaders using Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Spring, IBatis, Servlets, JNDI, JMS, JAXM, SOAP, WSDL, and Maven. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering a quality product is essential.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Four to six years of experience with object oriented programming language including one year of hands-on design and development of enterprise type applications. Two to four years experience with SOAP and REST based web services development.
- Advanced understanding of tools that work with current operating systems, databases, & programming languages
- Advanced understanding of testing and documentation skills
- Solid working knowledge of business design and analysis
- Solid working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid working knowledge of SQL, DDL, triggers and procedures
- Solid working understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Solid working understanding of Project Life Cycle concepts
- Solid working knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Pub-Sub Messaging Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts
- Solid working knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and Automated Build tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with SoftwareAG WebMethods, Univeral Messaging (UM) and Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) preferred
- Exposure to office systems such as word processing and electronic mail