- Support teams of hardware, software, and systems engineers to develop, integrate and evaluate new cybersecuritytechnologies.
- Ensures system security needs established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, securityrisk assessment, system analysis, systems design, and systems hardening.
- Assist architects and system developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information assurance (IA) functionality to ensure uniform application security policy and enterprise solutions.
- Assess and mitigate system securitythreats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Support technical proposal preparation
- Must possess or be able to obtain a U.S. DoD Secret Clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected will be subject to a government securityinvestigation/re-instatement and must meet eligibility requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) disipline.
- Information Assurance or Cybersecurityexperience
- Familiar with the Risk Management Framework