Let's talk about Responsibilities:
The primary objective of Senior Business Systems Analysis specialization within IT Applications is to analyze complex business problems to be solved through the deployment of digital and automation technology solutions.
- Key responsibilities include providing technical expertise in formulating business requirements for system functional specifications.
- Define and document processes, procedures and data flows of business systems.
- Configures system settings and options.
- Plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
- Provide consultation to users and help facilitate an understanding of functionality and future releases.
- Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Performs work in a specialized area of expertise that requires knowledge of fundamental themes, principles and concepts.
- Strong understanding of a holistic system and ability to explain concepts to both technical and non-techncal users.
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team.
- Leveraging professional expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of BA experience in a software company, preferably in the healthcare software and revenue cycle management market.
- Experience working with and interviewing customers and stakeholders to surface detailed requirements information.
- Excellent listening skills to understand and interpret customer and stakeholder responses
- Strong facilitation skills to lead requirements and user story sessions
- Strong interpersonal skills to help negotiate priorities and resolve conflicts amongst project stakeholders
- Strong analytical capabilities, to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, resolve conflicts, decompose requirements into lower-level details, and distinguish true business needs from proposed implementations or user requests
- Must have a high-level understanding of web-based software technology in a Microsoft environment
- Experience with user acceptance testing of a software solution
- Experience in an agile/scrum software development environment
- Experience in medium to large scale software or IT projects a plus