Administer and support SAP Business Planning & Consolidation BPC V10.
- Functional and technical design and management SAP Business Planning & Consolidation system (BPC)
- Perform Administrator functions such as maintaining the models, dimensions and management of user access for both products
- Manage and validate data transfers between BPC and other applications/ sources in different platforms
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards and presentations
- Assist in development of new applications and functionality in BPC to support Operational Finance planning needs.
- Maintain Monthly Financial Reports and create ad hoc reports as necessary.
- Provide BPC user support and train new users.
- 5 years minimum related experience in same or similar area; strong analytical, database & spreadsheet skills.
- Experience working in any ERP and/or budgeting/forecasting systems , i.e. SAP BPC, Hyperion Essbase, Cognos TM1
- Advanced knowledge of computer skills and applications including, but not limited to- MS Office Applications – Excel and Access.
- Excel power user. Should be comfortable in VBA macros.
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Prefer experience in any multi-dimensional database software.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and high level of competence with technology.
- Action oriented with high initiative and ability to think independently.
- Requires teamwork and collaboration with focus on customer service.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.