The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's National Security Solutions Operating Unit. This position will support a variety of programs and pursuits with a focus on the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) Science and Technology Branch.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop detailed system architecture and system design documentation.
• Design enterprise architecture diagrams for IT applications for distributed systems.
• Analyze user requirements, concepts of operations documents, and high-level system architecture to develop system requirements specifications and detailed design artifacts.
• Provide the vision of the ultimate goals and mission needs for the customer as well as communicate this vision to the team.
• Serve as the technical liaison with the technical, leadership, and business development staff to mature understanding of opportunities and solutions.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• A minimum of 9 years' professional experience with a Bachelor's in Science; 7 years with Master's; 5 years with PhD, and significant experience in software / systems engineering and architecture.
• Demonstrated ability to assemble and lead a team that will attract and obtain major new opportunities.
• Must be a US citizen with a current, active Top Secret clearance.
• Expertise in Proposal Writing / Technical Writing.
• Experience in Mission Application System Design.
• Experience with Agile Development.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Direct experience with one or more FBI systems.
• Experience with biometric systems.
• FBI CJIS tools, techniques, and methodologies.
• Operating Systems : Linux, HPUX, Windows