Senior Systems Analyst | Population Health
Christiana Care Health System (CCHS) is a nationally-recognized healthcare provider serving northern Delaware and the surrounding areas. We are a non-profit organization with excellent benefits. Even though we are a non-profit, we are one of the 10 largest employers in the Philadelphia region with 10,000+ employees and more than 5 million patient visits annually.
The Care Link IT department is currently recruiting for a Senior Systems Analyst.
- Performs analysis and makes recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency.
- Performs a variety of complex programming tasks, such as designing and documenting business logic.
- Provides technical training, guidance, and resource support for end users and Departmental staff.
- Provides application support and enhancements to existing applications. To this end, collects and documents system and business requirements, and viable alternatives.
- Troubleshoots defects and issues to determine root cause.
- Has high level of demonstrable understanding of integration points for all applications used in the department.
- Provides leadership and coordination on projects assigned to systems analysts.
- In addition to all accountabilities of the Systems Analyst position, assumes greater leadership role, utilizing broader knowledge and high level technical skills.
- Assists in developing user documentation and departmental policies and procedures that impact the use of application systems.
- Continues to develop professional skills in the information systems and health care fields through trade magazines, manuals, seminars, and courses. Assists in training analyst staff.
- Performs complex Senior Systems Analyst duties on a regular and continuous basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 10 years of overall experience , healthcare focus highly preferred.
- Familiarity with EDI, ADT transactions.
- Expert to advanced level proficiency in data analysis.
- Ability to function in a highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to drive consensus using a data driven approach.